Tuesday 21 December 2010

A Month for Mint

Okay, so I was short one post last week, and I have an idea for a post that will make up for failtastic one I made last time, but that awesome post is not this one, because I don't have the time to write the epic post right now. So instead, I'm going to write a simplified rundown of my life over the past month in order to show you why I don't have time for epic posting.

Events may be slightly out of order, since this is going to be written in the way that my brain is currently functioning, which is not very chronologically. In any case, this has been my December.

WARNING: This post contains multiple and flagrant cases of CAPSLOCK ABUSE.

STIRLING: *ker-snowed!*
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: AW HELL NO

ESSAY DEADLINES: *appear on horizon*
MINT: *procrastinates*
DEADLINES: *loom*
MINT: *plays video games*
DEADLINES: *LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
MINT: OMGWTF *spazflail*

AWESOME AMERICAN FRIEND: Hey, so I have to go back to America in a couple of weeks.
MINT:  ):
AWESOME CANADIAN FRIEND: Hey, so I have to go back to Canada in a few weeks
MINT:  D:

EXAM DATE: *appears on horizon*
MINT: *studyflail*

11TH OF DECEMBER: Hey, it's your birthday today!
MINT: *procrastinates, with SUSHI and FLATMATES*
EXAM DATE: *taps MINT on shoulder*
MINT: Well, shit *more studyflail*

EXAM PAPER: So all that studying you did? Yeah, so not gonna help.
MINT: WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-! *examflail*

FLATMATES: We have exams tomorrow! *studyflail*
MINT: I HAVE NO MORE EXAMS I AM FREE
FLATMATES: *glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*
MINT: I'll be good...

COWORKER: We are having a leaving party for AAF where we work tomorrow. You'll work it right?
MINT: Yeah, okay.
COWORKER: And you'll work the day after that even though it'll be a late night? And Sunday? And Saturday too? Great!
MINT: Wait, what?!

AAF: Thanks for doing this, this party's pretty awesome.
MINT: That's okay, we're-
COWORKER: *DRUNKEN RAAAAAAAAAGE*
MINT: O_O OH MY GOD WHAT

ACF: I'm really drunk. Can I have hugs?
MINT: Of course ACF
ACF: I'm going to miss you when I go back to Canada.
MINT: T_T
ACF: DRINKS ON MONDAY!
MINT: Okay!

BOSS' NOTE: THIS PLACE IS A MESS WHAT WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT?!
MINT: *whimper*

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

MINT:  I can fold up flat packed giftboxes in my sleep. Speaking of sleep, I'm going to do that.
BOYFRIEND: I have to go home now.
MINT: D: BUT NOW MY BED WILL BE COLD.

SECRET SANTA DEADLINE: Sooo...
MINT: ARGH *plotscramble*

SCOTLAND: *ker-snowed!*
GODFATHER: Come have lunch with us in Glasgow!
MINT: Awesome!
TRAINS: Fiiiiiiiiine, but you are standing on that platform in the cold for an hour before we take you anywhere.
MINT: D:

GLASGOW: *ker-freeze!*
MINT: OH COME ON NOW
GODFATHER: Happy late birthday!
MINT: Yay! *ker-lunched*

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TIME!

MINT: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET ANYONE AND CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK AAAAAAH!
RED5: Hey, we have some pretty cool stuff!
MINT: Neat!

SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP

SSD: *ahem*
MINT: OH CRAP! TO STIRLING!
TRAINS: NOT SO FAST! *delayed!*
MINT: T_T

MINT: I MADE IT!
SSD: *AHEM*
MINT: IN A MINUTE *failure to giftwrap*
ACF: TO THE PUB!
SSD: *facepalm*

So yeah, that's why I'm lame and wrote a lame post last time and it was lame again this time and I'm going to go finish writing that secret santa now...

1 comment:

  1. ACF wishes to apologize for any and all inconveniences but mantains that he'd do pretty much all of it right over again if he had to...

    ReplyDelete